Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Lauren Santo Domingo in Paris

With travel and Paris (i'm only dreaming of travel this year, but in 2014 Paris will be at the top of my travel list) on the brain this week I couldn't pass up the opportunity to share Lauren Santo Domingo's Paris duplex. Elegant but chic it's the perfect example of how creamy white paint can look soooo good when the architecture shines...All image via Vogue. (of course)

Those Warren Platner lounge chairs are divine.
Wouldn't you just love to step out onto this terrace?

4 comments:

Elisa of Fancy Free Me said...

I've seen a few of these pics on pinterest and LOVED them. I'm so happy to see more! I esp love the hall shot.

Allie said...

Love this post! I am dizzy from all of the eye candy here. What a great habitat. -Al

Wall Decal Company said...

Wow this is lovely, so glam and beautiful.

Alexis said...

This home is stunning! I love the crisp walls and floor with the gorgeous architectural detail and the amazing design!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails