Monday, August 8, 2016

Insta-peek

I just realized I have not shared my world with you via insta lately. It's been an action packed but fun filled summer..Here is what's going on lately!!



Here is a little peek at my design studio. It's pretty much finished and I had it photographed. I'll be sharing all of the images soon, I was really happy with how the photographs turned out. The reason I rented the space was because of the great light quality and the close proximity to my home, it is super convenient. The paint I used is all from Ace Hardware and is the Clark+Kensington's line, Walls: Designer White 1066, Trim: Sheer Mist N-C9, Doors: Midnight Stroll in high gloss N-C16. Photographs are by Ann-Marie Rollo
Here is a snap of Lindsey and I working hard to finish up a design project at my studio!
We had the most amazing time in P-town. We ate, drank and were very merry!! While there, I was sure to pop into one of my favorite design shops - Shor. I am loving the hydrangea trees and think I may need to plant these at my home. 


I was at my friend Julia's home the other day. She had a lush cutting garden full of giant cosmos, zinnias and marigolds. She has beautiful flower arrangements all summer from her gorgeous garden!! I can't wait to do this very thing next summer! I do have a veggie garden that is starting to yield cukes, lettuce and tomatoes.  

I will share more photos on this little peek later. I recently re-vamped an old oak dresser for my son's room. I used Amy Howard's liming wax and one step paint in black. I love the way the wood looks limed, it was a fairly easy process and it truly transformed the piece. I detailed the steps on Ace's Instagram page two weeks ago. See it here. 

My son turned "9" on Saturday, hard to believe that nine years went so fast. I took him into Boston for a quick lunch trip on Saturday. It was fun spending time alone together. Here he is on Red Auerbach's lap. The irony is my son is a Celtics fan but is wearing a Steph Curry shirt!

4 comments:

Shelley said...

Congratulations on your new space! It's so bright and beautiful. Also, happy belated birthday to your son!

Hollie said...

I love the sneak peek of your office. As someone who is just going through a separation, I look to pretty things to bring me a bit of comfort, as superficial as that may seem. Thank you for your blog!

Julie Richard - Shelter said...

Hi Hollie-

I can relate, when I was seperated and going through my divorce with two small children blogging and searching for inspiration saved my sanity. Best of luck to you. This too shall pass. xo

Julie Richard - Shelter said...

Thank you, Shelley!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails