Friday, August 5, 2016

Shelter Loves...


OLA!! (that is for Matty) He is enjoying the Olympics in Brazil for a week. Have a blast Mattykins! I know a lot of people have been down on Rio but I am sure there is a lot of good to be found there too!! Go USA!

Okay, I'm not going to lie and won't bitch for long...but summer is a bit nutso. I'll just be perfectly honest: I love my kids more than life itself but balancing my business, my work with Ace and the blog along with their summer routine (or lack there of) I feel a little off balance..oh and my wine consumption seems to go up the crazier life gets. (just in the evenings though, so it's all good). My new assistant is kicking butt, so that has been a huge help! Thanks Lindsey!! Here is what got my attention this week!!

1. I have been taking some time to enjoy this beach this summer. A highlight is collecting pretty shells with my children! I try to enjoy the simple pleasures in life and this is one of them.

2. Nordstroms' HUGE sale end tomorrow so be sure to scoop up the goodies at amazing prices. This pillow is not on sale but it a part of their home collection. I'm changing out my living room pillows soon and this one is a contender. 

3. This is sort of funny...but true. Keeping calm and composed always helps!

4. I love design details in kitchens. This Kelly Wearstler paper looks fabulous as a cabinet backing.

5. I'm not thinking about Fall yet but how great is this sweater coat and her sandals!!?

6. Be sure not to miss all the great deals at Nordstrom's semi annual sale - like these boots!!!!

Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

gerbera said...

Hi Julie - love your roundups!
Just a quick tip that I have seen cute & cheap Hmong pillows on Etsy as well!
Have a great day!

gerbera said...

Hi Julie - love your roundups!
Just a quick tip that I have seen cute & cheap Hmong pillows on Etsy as well!
Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails