Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Love the look - Thanksgiving day

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!! This day kicks off the season of zero rules for me! I know, sounds bad, but I'm okay with dealing with the consequences later. I eat too much, drink too much, spend too much and laugh a ton for the next six weeks or so! Reality will set in mid-January but for now I'll be celebrating over here. I'll be back tomorrow with a gratitude post and on Friday with a gift guide full of spectacular deals!! Enjoy your busy day. I appreciate you all stopping by Shelter...

A fitted waist or anything tight are off limits for me tomorrow! I've already warned my brother in law and boyfriend that I'd rather skip the political banter on Thanksgiving day.
Cheers and good luck with all your Turkey day prep work. xoxo 

Here's what I'll be wearing at the dining table...Also Shopbop is having an incredible sale as is J.Crew. J.Crew is having 40% off their entire site....now that's reason to celebrate.......


STEWART PLAID BUTTONUP//EARRING//PANT//SWEATER//SNAKESKINLOAFER (these look awesome on)/STUBBS&WOOTTONSLIPPER//




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails