Monday, February 6, 2017

Cottage (row house) Love #54 -


Pardon me, I am a bit fuzzy on this beautiful Monday morning. I along with my kiddos, Matty and friends stayed up way too late cheering on the Patriots. I'll admit, I don't watch much football but I do love myself a good super bowl with lots of yummy food. Last night did not disappoint, it was the best football game I have ever seen! I always enjoy kicking off the week with some serious inspo, so I was delighted to come across Jennifer Langston's Charleston row house this am on Instagram. It is not a cottage per se, but it is a smaller home filled with character and beauty. I also throughly appreciate classic architecture with a modern twist. Charleston is on my "must visit" soon bucket list.
My aim with the "Cottage" series is to capture and share homes that have unique characteristics, are not overbearing and have plenty of charm. Read the full story here



This high gloss eggplant door is everything! 












1 comment:

Taste of France said...

Fantastic. I love the purple and the wallpaper. And that elaborately carved sideboard...I have something similar and hesitate because it's a fancy antique but it does look nice in white.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails