Thursday, April 13, 2017

In my dreams..

Let's play a game for a few minutes called, "let's pretend".  Let's pretend I am a famous actress and have a gazillion dollars. I certainly would have a house built and design every last detail...with that said, I'm loving what Molly has done with her gorgeous Pacific Palisades home and property. Molly Simms is a professed design junkie. She has fabulous taste and did an amazing job creating the house of her dreams for her family. I'm especially loving her mix of new and old styles and the use of her paint colors and ideas. Let's take a look shall we? I have JUST the client to show that kitchen to for inspiration! Do you have design project you'd like help with?? We're taking on new client's at Shelter! xx All images via AD.

1 comment:

Olivia said...

I love the kitchen! Olivia / / Olivia Davies Design x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails