Monday, April 10, 2017

Shelter Loves...



I literally ran around like a crazy person on Friday, so I'm sharing the 'love' today! Hope your Monday is going beautifully! I plan to sneak in a run before my kids fly through the door later. Here's what currently floats my boat. xxx
1. I'm obsessed with handmade Fire clay tiles. A client of mine is having it installed on the walls in her bath revamp!! It's going look stunning in the ogee drop style. Check out their amazing selection and color choices! Here's some more below.
Via Emily Henderson


2. I thrilled that dress season has finally arrived. This gauzy animal print maxi dress is so fun but still chic. Whether it's leopard or zebra, I have a thing for a well done animal print.
3. We usually make a signature drink on Easter. This one looks so refreshing. I love grapefruit! (see recipe below)
4. I couldn't agree with Amy more!!!!
5. A client of mine is planning to purchase this piece by the fabulous Angela Chrusciaki Blehm  - Her work and their dimension is super cool, as are her earrings!
6. I need a new watch and have my eye of this beauty. I love the scale and clean lines. 


GRAPEFRUIT CARDAMOM GIN FIZZ

Serves 2

Infused Gin and Rosemary Syrup

1 cupgin
6cardamom pods
1 cupsugar
1 cupwater
2rosemary sprigs

Cocktail

2 ozrosemary syrup
3 ozinfused gin
1/2 cupgrapefruit juice
splash of prosecco
rosemary sprigs
grapefruit peel

Method

  1. In a small jar with an airtight lid add gin and cardamom pods. Seal and store for 24 hours.
  2. In a small saucepan bring sugar, water and 2 rosemary sprigs to a simmer until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and allow to cool completely. Remove the rosemary and use right away, or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
  3. To make the cocktail add rosemary syrup, infused gin and grapefruit juice over ice in a cocktail mixer and stir. Using a strainer, divide the mixture in two and pour directly into glasses filled with fresh ice. Top with prosecco and garnish with a sprig of rosemary and a grapefruit. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails