Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Gift Guide for Mom


Whether it's your Mom, grandmother, sister, wife or friend, we all know someone who deserves to be celebrated and appreciated on Mother's Day. I've curated a selection of beautiful gift ideas as a way to express your thanks to that special Mom in your life! It's also okay to reward yourself with a little Mom's day love too! (lord knows we deserve it) xoxo 


1. These beaded earrings would look gorgeous on any Mama!
2. Spoil your mom with this collection from Beautycounter. It includes a blush duo, a sheer lipstick in rose (that honestly looks amazing on everyone) and a plumping mist spray.
3. Joe Malone's fresh, light scents will soon become a favorite.
4. Because I have yet to meet a woman who does not like to receive jewelry as a gift. I am drawn to the simplicity of this hinged bangle.
5. Colorful clutches are a fun way to switch up your look during the warmer months. 
6. I'm loving this organic herb kit for planting and growing.
7.  How cute are these? Umm, because this Mommy could not deal without a glass of wine, almost every night once in a while. #truth 
8. These custom silhouettes with letter press details are fabulous. I need to have two done for with my children's photos. Through Minted
9. I love scarfs, they can be worn in so many different ways. This striped beauty is now on my wish list!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails